Carrot Cake with Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting
Rich carrot cake loaded with pineapple and pecans is topped with pineapple cream cheese frosting for a satisfying and hearty dessert.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a bowl. Lightly beat eggs...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- cooking spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups grated carrots
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained and juice reserved
- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon reserved pineapple juice
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
Related recipes like Carrot Cake with Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting
Back to Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough + Cupcake = The BEST Cupcake. Ever. recipe. halved the recipe. used devils food cake mix but made the cookie dough, ...
Plenty of shredded Swiss cheese provides a savory twist to regular meatloaf....
Plenty of shredded Swiss cheese provides a savory twist to regular meatloaf. ... Beer and a touch of Dijon make the difference in this rich, robust cheese fondue. ... Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipe A ground beef meatloaf ...
A big baked lasagna features Italian sausage, ground beef, and 3 kinds of Italian cheeses plus a hom...
Stir occasionally. Place lasagna noodles into a deep bowl and cover with very hot tap water; let soak for 30 minutes. Beat egg in a bowl and stir ricotta cheese, ...