Paleo Chicken Marsala
Chicken breasts are sauteed with butter, mushrooms, and prosciutto in this paleo-friendly chicken Marsala dish that's perfect for company.
Slice chicken breasts in half widthwise using a sharp knife. Cover with plastic wrap; pound with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness. Season both sides with salt and pepper....
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 38 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 6 slices prosciutto, cut into thirds
- 1 (8 ounce) package cremini mushrooms, stemmed and halved
- 1/2 cup sweet Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
Related recipes like Paleo Chicken Marsala
This high fibre dish counts as 3 of your 5-a-day, with a creamy and spicy curried sauce...
Spicy vegetable & quinoa one pot. By Good ... If you can't find quinoa, this soup will work just as well with rice. ... Honey & mustard chicken thighs with spring veg.
This medley of Autumn vegetables combine to make a wonderfully warm and comforting soup. Pair this w...
Add potato, squash, carrots, apple, and chicken stock. .... Cinnamon is a great fit, with the apples & the squash.. as are nutmeg and ground cloves. Tastes.