Honey, mustard & crème fraîche baked chicken
This cheap and simple chicken one-pot makes for a fuss-free dinner
Tuck the potatoes and beans in between the chicken pieces. Pour over the stock mixture then season the chicken and drizzle with honey. Cook for 40-45 mins until the chicken is cooked through...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp grainy mustard Mustard muss-tardA condiment made by mixing the ground seeds of the mustard plant with a combination of…
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 150ml chicken stock
- 8 skin-on chicken drumsticks and thighs
- 500g baby potatoes Potato po-tate-ohThe world's favourite root vegetable, the potato comes in innumerable varieties. A member of…
- 200g green beans
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- ½ small bunch tarragon Tarragon ta-ra-gonA popular and versatile herb, tarragon has an intense flavour that's a unique mix of sweet… , roughly chopped
Related recipes like Honey, mustard & crème fraîche baked chicken
Butterflied chicken breasts are stuffed with a garlic, chive, and cream cheese mixture, wrapped with...
Fold the chicken over the cream cheese, wrap with a slice of turkey bacon, and ... Bacon wrapped chicken breasts are stuffed with spinach and feta cheese.