Mini French Onion Monkey Breads
These cheesy side breads make a delicious addition to a weeknight meal or an easy appetizer for a crowd. Or, serve them with a big, green salad for a satisfying dinner!
4 Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown and biscuits are no longer doughy in center.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Progresso™ beef flavored broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup shredded Gruyère cheese (4 oz)
Related recipes like Mini French Onion Monkey Breads
"These muffins have no refined sugar and have healthy ingredients like Greek yogurt, coconut oil, an...
Banana and peanut butter ice cream is easy to prepare using 4 or 5 simple ingredients. Serve with ho...
Banana and peanut butter ice cream is easy to prepare using 4 or 5 simple ... Healthy Chunky Monkey Ice Cream Recipe The healthy chunky monkey ice ...