Berry Breakfast Quinoa
A perfect mix of breakfast flavors in one powerful little cup. So many layers to love: yogurt, chia seeds, quinoa, fresh berries, almonds, cinnamon. Make it the night before and grab some extra zzzzs.
2 Top each with a layer of fruit and almonds. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Let stand 5 minutes, or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free French vanilla, strawberry or harvest peach yogurt
- 4 teaspoons chia seed
- 1 cup cooled cooked quinoa (1/4 cup uncooked)
- 2 cups fresh fruit (mixed berries or chopped peaches)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped toasted almonds or pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Related recipes like Berry Breakfast Quinoa
Grits were a breakfast staple when I was growing up. Even today, we still have them about three time...
Grits were a breakfast staple when I was growing up. Even today, we still have them about three times a week. The trick with grits is the more you whisk, the ...