Banana Pudding Poke Cake
Banana pudding poke cake produces a cake that tastes just like banana pudding. Serve with sliced bananas on top.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking dish. Whisk cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs together in a bowl until smooth; pour into the prepared...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix (such as Duncan Hines®)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant banana pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs (such as Nilla®), or to taste
Related recipes like Banana Pudding Poke Cake
Fresh blueberries are folded into a made-from-scratch batter and baked to a golden brown. Melted but...
2 tablespoons white sugar, or more to taste ... Blueberry Coffee Cake I Recipe This cake is super for a quick breakfast snack .... Best Chocolate Chip Cookies.
If you like peanut butter without chocolate, you will love this cake. If you don't have cream, you m...
If you like peanut butter without chocolate, you will love this cake. ... Peanut Butter Sheet Cake Recipe Texas Sheet Cake made with peanut ... profile image.