Easy Thai prawn curry
Perfect Friday night food, a warming low fat prawn curry ready in just 20 minutes
Tip in the prawns, then cook for 5-10 mins more, depending on how large they are. Serve alongside some plain rice and sprinkle with a little chopped coriander, if you like.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , chopped
- 1 tsp fresh root ginger
- 1-2 tsp Thai red curry paste (we used Sharwood's)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 50g sachet coconut cream
- 400g raw frozen prawns Prawn praw-nThere are thousands of different species of prawn, but tiger, king and North Atlantic are the…
- coriander, chopped, to serve (optional)
Related recipes like Easy Thai prawn curry
This is so good we'd be surprised if this chicken fillet recipe doesn't become a firm favourite. Sav...
The recipe is easy to change aswell. My partner doesnt like cheese so I added breadcrumbs with chorizo and lime instead of the cheese and he loved it!
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pork Tenderloin Marinated in Garlic, Lemon and Oregano with Greek ...
Get this all star, easy to follow Pork Tenderloin Marinated in Garlic, Lemon and Oregano with ... 1 video | Pork Tenderloin Greek Salad (03:48) ... 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin; Salt and freshly ground black pepper; 1 head radicchio, cut into ...