Neely's Quick Bread
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Neely's Quick Bread recipe from Patrick and Gina Neely
Directions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a loaf pan. Mix together flour, ground mustard, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cayenne into a large bowl.In a separate...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 45 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for pan
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for pan
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 large egg, beaten lightly
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle light beer
- 1 cup grated smoked Gouda
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
Related recipes like Neely's Quick Bread
Lemon juice and grated lemon peel add an unexpected flavor kick to a simple chicken skillet supper....
1 (9 ounce) pouch Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy roasted garlic with ... 28. Lemon Butter Herb Pasta Recipe A quick, delicious, and light tasting sauce ... Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken II Recipe Seasoned, browned chicken ...
Replace the ciabatta rolls with crusty garlic bread and toss leftover filling with rigatoni for a se...
Three Pork Bolognese Joes. Replace the ciabatta rolls with crusty garlic bread and toss leftover filling with rigatoni for a second meal inspired by the favorite ...