Spicy Turkey and Zucchini Burger Recipe
Turkey burger patties with grated zucchini, herbs, cumin, and cayenne, served with lemony sour cream sauce.
1 Make the sour cream sauce by placing all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl and stirring until combined. Chill until ready to use. 2 In a large bowl place the grated zucchini, sliced green...
- Yield: Serves 4-6.
- Cooking time: 00 Hour 25 Min
- Publisher: Simplyrecipes.com
- 1 pound ground turkey meat
- Just under 2 cups, lightly packed, coarsely grated zucchini (from about 2 to 3 small zucchinis or one medium zucchini)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, onion greens included
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh mint (spearmint)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro (tender stems included)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
Related recipes like Spicy Turkey and Zucchini Burger Recipe
A healthy burger that's filling too. These are great for anyone who craves a big bite but doesn't wa...
I have been searching for ages for a decent falafel recipe and this one is by far the best: There's a perfect balance of spices, lovely consistency and it doesn't fall ...