Quick and Easy Slow Cooker Stew
Five ingredients are all you need for this easy slow-cooker beef stew that's great over mashed potatoes, egg noodles, or rice.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in hot skillet until browned on all sides, 7 to 10 minutes. Transfer beef to a slow cooker. Pour cream of mushroom soup, cream...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 8 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
Related recipes like Quick and Easy Slow Cooker Stew
Put your rice cooker to work making a simple, flavorful, chicken main dish with Asian-inspired flavo...
"My mom designed this recipe to free up the stove by using the rice cooker to steam and stew chicken thighs, yielding tender, almost slow cooked chicken with a ...
Get Rachael Ray's Pressed Herbs and Spices Turkey Breast, Pumpkin-Zucchini Muffin Stuffin' with Chip...
Pressed Herbs and Spices Turkey Breast, Pumpkin Zucchini Muffin Stuffin' .... Tidbit: An ice cream scoop is an easy way to portion out stuffing on dinner plates.