Grandma's Orange Rolls
Both our two children and grandchildren love these fine-textured sweet rolls. We have our own orange, lime and grapefruit trees, and it's such a pleasure to go out and pick fruit right off...
Directions In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add the milk, shortening, sugar, salt, egg and 3 cups flour. Beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Knead...
- Yield: 30 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water (110° to 115°)
- 1 cup warm 2% milk (110° to 115°)
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3-1/2 to 3-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 4 to 5 teaspoons 2% milk
Related recipes like Grandma's Orange Rolls
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Panko-Crusted Cod Sandwiches with Chipotle Mayonnaise recipe from ...
Place another 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise on top of the fish, and top with a slice of tomato. Place the tops of the Kaiser rolls over the fish and tomatoes to ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche recipe from Emeril Lagasse...
Get this all star, easy to follow Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche recipe from Emeril Lagasse. ... Add the scallops, lemon, lime and orange juices and stir in the cucumber, red onion and chiles. Refrigerate for 1 hour. ... More Cooking Tips ...