Easy Chicken and Dumplings
Perfect for autumn nights, this main course is speedy, low in fat and a delicious one-dish meal. —Nancy Tuck of Elk Falls, Kansas
Directions In a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray, saute celery and carrots for 5 minutes. Stir in the broth, chicken, poultry seasoning and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to a gentle...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 3 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2/3 cups reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
Related recipes like Easy Chicken and Dumplings
This is a fun and creative recipe for the children to also help to cook, its healthy but still a eas...
Fruit Rock Buns. ... Serves 1 8 Cakes. This is a fun and creative recipe for the children to also help to cook, its healthy but still a easy ... BBC GoodFood Magazine ... james s. 5th Jul, 2012. These are lovely but why on earth would you serve ...