Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Mole-Spiced Nuts recipe from Jeffrey Saad
Directions Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Mix the peanuts, pepitas, almonds and corn nuts in a large bowl.If using dried chiles, pull off the stems and scrape...
- Yield: 3 cups
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raw pepitas (green pumpkin seeds)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup corn nuts
- 2 dried ancho chiles or 2 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 2 dried guajillo chiles or 2 tablespoons guajillo chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt
Related recipes like Mole-Spiced Nuts
Create ultimate bars in an easy way, starting with refrigerated cookie dough. Toffee, nuts, buttersc...
Create ultimate bars in an easy way, starting with refrigerated cookie dough. Toffee, nuts, butterscotch and ... Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars · null ...
Combine fall flavors--squash, nuts, apples--then bake with sweet maple to bring out wonderful flavor...
Baked Butternut Squash with Apples ... Combine fall flavors squash, nuts, apples then bake with sweet maple to bring out ... Butternut Squash Pesto Pizza.