Creamy avocado and bright lemon juice are great partners in this colorful cabbage slaw with hemp seeds and is perfect for Mardi Gras parties.
Combine cabbage, avocado, red bell pepper, hemp seeds, lemon juice, cilantro, onion, and sea salt in a large bowl; toss together until slaw has a creamy consistency.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 6 cups finely shredded white and red cabbage
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
Related recipes like Lemony Cabbage
German pastry sandwiches filled with meat, cabbage and onions. If preferred, use any plain roll doug...
German pastry sandwiches filled with meat, cabbage and onions. If preferred ... See how to make a classic meat pie filled with skirt steak, onions, and potatoes.