Toffee banana spring rolls
Try a sweet, sesame twist on the classic spring roll and serve up this toffee and banana dessert with cool coconut ice cream and crispy pastry
Slice in half and serve with coconut ice cream, scattered with toasted black sesame seeds.
- Yield: Serves 6
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 100ml sunflower oil Sunflower oilA variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food as… , for frying
- 3 sheets filo pastry
- 60g dulce de leche
- 3 banana Banana bah-nah-nahProbably the best known, most popular tropical fruit, their name probably derives from the… , halved widthways
- Chinese five-spice powder, for sprinkling
- coconut ice cream and toasted black sesame seeds, to serve
Related recipes like Toffee banana spring rolls
Chicken, fruit, vegetables and sauces create the perfect healthy, quick tea-time meal...
Chicken, carrot & avocado rolls. 5. (1 rating). Chicken, carrot & avocado rolls · Barbecued chicken fajita skewers. 5. (3 ratings) ... Cooking with kids: Fajitas. 5.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle-topped sponge, this cake is great for using up overripe f...
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle topped sponge, this cake is great for ... Served in a bowl with cream and no way would you be able to eat this like a ...