Red pepper prawns with basmati rice
This red pepper and prawn rice bowl from Joe Wicks is a carbohydrate-refuel meal, perfect after an intensive workout. Serve with seasonal greens
When the prawns are cooked through and the pak choi is wilted, serve with rice and greens.
- Yield: Serves 1
- Cooking time: 7 Min
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 55g Thai green curry paste
- 155g raw peeled king prawns
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 medium pak choi Pak choi pak-choyThis member of the cabbage family has a number of different names, including bok choy, horse… , quartered
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 200g microwave basmati rice, warmed
- 150g boiled or steamed greens (choose from spinach, kale, runner beans, asparagus or broccoli)
Related recipes like Red pepper prawns with basmati rice
Get Sauted Escarole with Garlic and Cannellini Beans Recipe from Food Network...
Get Sauted Escarole with Garlic and Cannellini Beans Recipe from Food Network. ... To the skillet add the escarole, salt and pepper to taste. ... Wilted Escarole.