One-pot chicken chasseur
This French bistro classic is easy to make at home and fabulous with creamy mash or crusty bread
Remove the chicken from the pan and keep warm. Rapidly boil down the sauce for 10 mins or so until it is syrupy and the flavour has concentrated. Put the chicken legs back into the sauce and serve.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 tsp olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 25g butter Butter butt-errButter is made when lactic-acid producing bacteria are added to cream and churned to make an…
- 4 chicken leg
- 1 onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , chopped
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 200g pack small button or chestnut mushroom Mushroom mush-roomThe mushroom is a fungus which comes in a wide range of varieties that belong to two distinct…
- 225ml red wine
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 thyme ThymeThis popular herb grows in Europe, especially the Mediterranean, and is a member of the mint… sprigs
- 500ml chicken stock
Related recipes like One-pot chicken chasseur
Bacon, Cheddar and crispy Panko crumbs combine for a flavorful, easy to make chicken tender dish....
Ranch Chicken Tenders ... Parmesan Garlic and Herb Chicken Tenders ... 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs ... I also threw some fresh cut chives (diced) from my garden in there.