Cookie Swirl Cobbler
An extra-rich, chocolate chip cookie dough and crescent roll topping provide a tasty twist on a classic cherry cobbler. Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. —Jeanne Holt, Mendota Heights,...
Directions Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cookie dough, brown sugar, baking chips and 1/4 cup almonds. Set aside. In a large saucepan, heat cherry pie filling over medium heat until bubbly....
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 cup (about 8 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white baking chips
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds, divided
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract, divided
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons 2% milk
- Vanilla ice cream
Related recipes like Cookie Swirl Cobbler
This delicious spritz cookie recipe has pretty red, white, and brown stripes, just like a favorite i...
Neapolitan Spritz Cookies. This delicious spritz cookie recipe has pretty red, white, and brown stripes, just like a favorite ice cream flavor. Flavored with ...
This is a tasty butter cookie, rolled in nuts, filled with caramel, and coated with chocolate. I won...
This is a tasty butter cookie, rolled in nuts, filled with caramel, and coated with chocolate. I won a local baking contest with these. Everyone loves them! You can ...