Chicken Spinach Lasagna
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken Spinach Lasagna recipe from Trisha Yearwood
Directions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.In a large bowl, combine the spinach, chicken, Cheddar, onion, cornstarch, salt, pepper, soy sauce, soup, sour cream, mushrooms and mayonnaise....
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 0 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- One 10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups grated Cheddar (5 ounces)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- One 10-ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- One 8-ounce container sour cream
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
Related recipes like Chicken Spinach Lasagna
Spread mashed root vegetables in a casserole and sprinkle with sauteed onion rounds. Bake until oni...
Strips of grilled teriyaki chicken breasts are served with salad greens, a spicy tomato-jalapeno sal...
Strips of grilled teriyaki chicken breasts are served with salad greens, a spicy tomato jalapeno salsa ... Grilled Wonton Chicken Salad Recipe Great for summer!