Puff Pastry Heirloom Tomato Tart
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Puff Pastry Heirloom Tomato Tart recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Unfold the puff pastry onto a floured piece of parchment paper and roll out into a 9-by-11-inch rectangle. Score1/2 inch in from the edge, all...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of a 17-ounce package), thawed
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 8 -ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives,
- plus more for topping
- 12 ounces assorted small heirloom tomatoes, halved
Related recipes like Puff Pastry Heirloom Tomato Tart
Get Rosy Creamed Sole Tossed with Pasta Recipe from Food Network...
3/4 pound fusilli lunghi or Margherita pasta; 2 tablespoons unsalted butter; 2 tablespoons all purpose flour; 2 cups milk; 2 tablespoons tomato paste or sun dried ...
Paul Hollywood prefers melt-in-the-mouth pastry for his fruity mince pies, so this recipe is nice an...
Put 11⁄2 tbsp mincemeat mixture into each. Brush the edge of each pie with a little beaten egg. Re roll out the pastry to cut 7cm lids and press them on top to ...
Get Meatless Favorites (Vegetable-Based Alternative to Ground Meat) Recipe from Food Network...
... about 5 minutes per side. Serve on a bun with your favorite toppings (lettuce, onion and tomato are on our version). ... Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich.