Delilah's Wicked Twelve Alarm Chili
Not for the faint of heart, this sizzling hot chili is made with 12 kinds of bell and chili peppers, from Anaheim to jalapeno, habanero and cayenne, plus ground beef, spicy pork sausage, kidney beans, chili beans, and black-eyed peas.
Place the kidney beans, chili beans, black beans, and black-eyed peas in a large, heavy pot., and simmer over medium heat. Place the ground beef and sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat....
- Yield: 30
- Cooking time: 3 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (20 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans, undrained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, undrained
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage
- 2 large green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 6 small yellow onions, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) can chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 6 serrano peppers, finely chopped
- 4 orange habanero chili peppers, finely chopped
- 1 banana pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 cherry peppers, finely chopped
- 1 Anaheim pepper, finely chopped
- 4 red Thai chili peppers, finely chopped
- 4 green Thai chili peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder, or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1/3 envelope taco seasoning mix
- cayenne pepper, or amount to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Related recipes like Delilah's Wicked Twelve Alarm Chili
Easy Mexican night! Slow cook a spicy chicken mix to top crispy tostada shells....
Easy Mexican night! Slow cook a spicy chicken mix to top crispy tostada shells. ... 1 Mix jalapeño chili, garlic, chili powder, oil, lime juice and salt in 3 to 4 quart slow cooker. ... Mexican rice and beans complement these tostadas. Margaritas ...
Try a chicken casserole with a kick! Grands!® biscuits blend beautifully in a creamy, cheesy fillin...
Try a chicken casserole with a kick! Grands!® biscuits ... 1: can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury ™ Grands! ... Stir in chicken, chiles, chili powder and 1 cup of the cheese. 2.