Slow Cooker Venison Chili for the Big Game
Venison, pork sausage, cannellini beans, and tomatoes combine in this lively chili seasoned with garlic, onion, and hot pepper sauce guaranteed to warm football fans.
Place the venison and sausage in a large skillet and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon as necessary, over medium heat until no longer pink and evenly browned. Drain grease. Stir in the...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 8 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound boneless venison steak, cubed
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 3 tablespoons chili powder, or to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese for garnish
Related recipes like Slow Cooker Venison Chili for the Big Game
Get Marinated Boconcini with Grilled Zucchini Salad and Prosciutto Julienne Recipe from Food Network...
Drain the boconcini of the liquid it came in. In a mixing bowl, place zucchini, 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, thyme, oregano, crushed red chili flakes, and salt ...
"Take some everyday pantry items and just a few minutes to serve your family a warm, comforting bowl...
White Cheddar queso rice mix, great Northern beans, chicken breast, and salsa verde come ... Chicken and White Bean Chili Recipe This white bean chili recipe features chicken and cannellini .... Sausage Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole.