Chocolate Orange Cupcakes with Limoncello Frosting Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Orange Cupcakes with Limoncello Frosting recipe from Giada De Laurentiis
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. To make the cupcakes: mix the chocolate cake mix according to package instructions, substituting orange juice for the water. Toss the chocolate chips...
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- Orange juice (instead of water in cake mix)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup diced candied orange peel (about 8 ounces)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons limoncello (you can substitute with 2 tablespoons lemon juice for minors)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/4 cup finely diced candied orange peel, for garnish
- Special equipment: cupcake liners, 2 muffin pans
Related recipes like Chocolate Orange Cupcakes with Limoncello Frosting Recipe ...
If you're used to throwing a plain old chicken breast, fish fillet, or steak on the grill and callin...
Blueberry Salsa ... Transfer orange sections and juices to bowl with blueberries. ... Per serving: 46 kcal cal.,; 0 g fat; (0 g sat. fat,; 0 mg chol.,; 81 mg sodium,; 11 g ...
This is an easy, delicious quiche that will take no time to prepare and your friends will ask for th...
This is an easy, delicious quiche that will take no time to prepare and your friends will ask for the recipe! I have made this for numerous office gatherings and ...