Turkey Nacho Bake
A fast and easy way to prepare a pretty classic nacho treat with ground, browned turkey meat. Serve with sour cream, taco sauce, salsa or guacamole.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a large skillet over medium heat, begin to brown the ground turkey. Stir in garlic, pepper, 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, and 1 tablespoon...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (optional)
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
Related recipes like Turkey Nacho Bake
Get Spanakopita (Spinach Triangles or Pie) Recipe from Food Network...
Brush the triangles lightly with butter, then bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Serve hot. (These may be frozen before baking, layering waxed ...
Get Rachael Ray's Turkey Croquettes with Mushroom-Rosemary Gravy Recipe from Food Network...
Place the garlic, onion, celery and red bell pepper in food processor and pulse to fine chop. Add turkey, potatoes, egg, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning, and ...
Self-rising flour, beer and a little sugar make an easy, tasty quick bread that serves as a fine acc...
The top will be crunchy, and the insides will be soft. .... If you savor the buttery, crunchy crust bake your bread in a 9x13 pan and pour melted butter over the top ...