Chicken Veggie Soup II
This is a great tasting, simple to make soup. It consists of diced chicken breast with an array of mixed vegetables. It's relatively low in fat and high in taste.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. add the chicken and saute for 5 to 10 minutes, or until browned; set aside. To the same saucepan add the onion, garlic and carrots and saute...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups whole peeled tomatoes with liquid, chopped
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Related recipes like Chicken Veggie Soup II
This soup is loaded bitter melon rings that are filled to the brim with seasoned ground pork....
This soup is loaded bitter melon rings that are filled to the brim with seasoned ... Pho Ga Soup Recipe Pho ga, a Vietnamese chicken noodle soup, is topped ...