Stiff, whipped egg whites are combined with graham cracker crumbs, pecan halves, sugar and flaked coconut. This heavenly filling is spooned into a prepared pie crust, and baked until set and luscious. Serve this pie with cubed bananas and whipped cream.
Mix together the egg whites (unbeaten) and sugar. Stir in the graham cracker crumbs, pecans and coconut. Stir together by hand until well blended. Pour into an unbaked pie shell. Bake in preheated...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 7 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie