Sweet potatoes, quinoa, chicken, and spinach are tossed in peanut lime dressing in this protein-packed buddha bowl that is ready in an hour.
Bring chicken broth and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and broth is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 425 degrees...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 48 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa
- 1 large sweet potato, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Related recipes like Buddha Bowl
Get Baked Cauliflower, Leek and Mushroom Macaroni and Cheese Recipe from Food Network...
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Butter a 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Fill a large bowl with ice water. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil.
Get Cauliflower Pancakes (Fritelle di Cavalofiore) Recipe from Food Network...
Add the cauliflower and the anchovies and cook slowly until the cauliflower is ... Place the cauliflower in a large mixing bowl and add the eggs, bread crumbs, ...