The BEST Macaroni Salad You Will EVER Have!!
This fusion of macaroni and tuna salad also uses cucumber, onion, and tomato for a delicious picnic salad everyone will love.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool completely;...
- Yield: 14
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 3 cups creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon salt, or to taste
Related recipes like The BEST Macaroni Salad You Will EVER Have!!
Get Grilled Shrimp and Greek Bread Cheese Recipe from Food Network...
Get Grilled Shrimp and Greek Bread Cheese Recipe from Food Network. ... While the shrimp are on the grill, in a medium bowl toss together the tomatoes, ... Serve the bread cheese while still warm with the vegetable salad, grilled shrimp, ...