Chicken Tortilla Chowder
As a student attending college full-time, I find my time in the kitchen is limited. This recipe helps me have a hot meal on the table when my husband gets home. He's a real meat-and-potatoes...
Directions In a Dutch oven, combine the broth, soups and milk. Stir in the chicken, corn, mushrooms, chilies and onions. Bring to a boil. Add the tortilla strips. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered,...
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 4 flour tortillas (6 to 7 inches), cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
Related recipes like Chicken Tortilla Chowder
A Chinese dish with little modifications :) I used leftover chicken so it takes much less time to co...
(I had to add some potatos to get rid of too much salt I added) ... soya sauce, corn flour, chicken broth, salt, pepper, sugar in a seperate bowl and set aside.