Contest-Winning Strawberry Chicken Salad
This salad is similar to one I loved at a local restaurant. When we moved away, I created my own version. It goes together in minutes and is perfect for picnics. But it makes a wonderful main...
Directions Place salad greens in a large shallow bowl. In rows, arrange the onion, pineapple, chicken, tomatoes, cucumber and strawberries. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette....
- Yield: 10 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette
Related recipes like Contest-Winning Strawberry Chicken Salad
Tangy lime juice balances the bold flavor of garlic in a mouthwatering chicken and rice dinner....
1: package (1 pound 4 ounces) bone in skinless chicken thighs. 1/4: cup fresh lime juice (2 limes). 1 1/2: cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32 ounce carton ).