Chicken & chorizo jambalaya
A Cajun-inspired rice pot recipe with spicy Spanish sausage, sweet peppers and tomatoes
Stir the chicken back in with the rice, add the tomatoes and stock. Cover and simmer for 20-25 mins until the rice is tender.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 tbsp olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 2 chicken breast, chopped
- 1 onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , diced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 75g chorizo Chorizo chore-reeth-ohA coarsely textured spiced pork sausage widely used in Spanish and Mexican cooking. It is made… , sliced
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 250g long grain rice
- 400g can plum tomato
- 350ml chicken stock
Related recipes like Chicken & chorizo jambalaya
Roasted red peppers are pureed with cannellini beans, sauteed onions, and garlic in this chicken bro...
Roasted red peppers are pureed with cannellini beans, sauteed onions, and garlic in this chicken broth based ... Red Pepper Scallops on Potato Pancakes.
Peanut butter, coconut milk, and a few condiments make an easy Asian-inspired dipping sauce that goe...
It's fantastic on any grilled meat or vegetables or as a dipping sauce for ..... Had a craving for a good beef and chicken satay with an awesome peanut sauce.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pot au Feu recipe from Food Network...
Get this delicious and easy to follow Pot au Feu recipe at Food Network. ... 4 pound stewing chicken, cleaned and trussed; For the vegetable garnish: 6 whole carrots, ... Coarse salt, pickles, horseradish, mustard, herb mayonnaise as accompaniments, if desired ... Raspberry Watermelon Terrine With Blueberry Sauce.