Curried Zucchini Soup
This simple and flavorful soup comes together in no time.
Heat the oil in a large pot. Stir in the onion, and season with curry powder and salt. Cook and stir until onion is tender. Stir in zucchini, and cook until tender. Pour in the chicken stock....
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- sea salt to taste
- 4 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 quart chicken stock
Related recipes like Curried Zucchini Soup
Get Rachael Ray's Toasted Spaghetti Minestra with Tuscan Kale Recipe from Food Network...
"This rich and creamy homemade chowder is a delicious way to use up that leftover holiday turkey. It...
Sensational Turkey Noodle Soup Recipe Here is a great idea for that ... 3. Fiesta Refried Bean Soup Recipe This hearty soup with bacon, refried beans, salsa ...