Chicken Enchilada Soup
This recipe takes the flavor of enchiladas and turns it into a hearty soup that's perfect for a blustery winter day.
Bring water to a boil in a dutch oven or large pot; cook chicken breasts in boiling water over medium-high heat until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 20 minutes. Remove chicken...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 4 cups water
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans, undrained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Related recipes like Chicken Enchilada Soup
Get Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Get Gordon and Gary's Pesto Chicken Quesadillas Recipe from Food Network...
Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch slices and set aside. Lay a tortilla over low heat on the grill and spread a thin layer of pesto over it. Lay the strips of chicken over the ...