Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Flavorful Thai-style chicken skewers are topped with a sweet and spicy peanut sauce. Serve with white rice for a complete meal!
Combine 1/2 cup coconut milk, 2 teaspoons curry powder, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon fish sauce, and granulated garlic in a bowl; add chicken pieces and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 8 skewers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
Related recipes like Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Jake's Keawe-smoked Chicken Halves served with Jake's Smoked Pinea...
Add the chopped cilantro, red wine vinegar and sweet chili sauce, to taste, and mix ... Serve the pineapple mango salsa right over the smoked chicken halves, ...