Onion, Garlic, Cheese Bread
Great with pasta and stuff or to toast and snack on.
Add water, flour, powdered milk, sugar, salt, butter or margarine and yeast into bread machine in the order suggested by your manufacturer. Set for basic cycle with the light crust. When alert...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 3 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/8 cups warm water
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Related recipes like Onion, Garlic, Cheese Bread
"Roasted tomatoes and caramelized onions bring sweet-savory flavors to spaghetti tossed with grated ...
"I didn't think the name coconut French toast did this justice, and while certainly not pie-like, th...
In Chef John's brunch recipe, stale bread is transformed into a decadent French toast dish reminiscent of coconut cream pie. Garnish with mango slices, toasted ...