This creamy mac & cheese with spinach and artichokes is ready to serve in 20 minutes--perfect for busy weeknights.
Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook shells in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain. Stir together cooked...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (6 ounce) box Horizon® ClassicMac™ Pasta Shells & White Cheddar Cheese
- 6 cups water
- 1/4 cup Horizon® Organic milk
- 2 tablespoons Horizon® Organic unsalted butter
- 4 ounces Horizon® Organic cream cheese
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs