Peach Custard Pie III
Peach halves are arranged in a pie shell, and sprinkled with brown sugar and flour. A mixture of evaporated milk and egg is poured over the peaches, and before the pie is slipped into the oven, it 's dusted with sugar and spices.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). In a small bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons flour and brown sugar. Sprinkle mixture into bottom of pastry-lined pie pan. Arrange peach halves,...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 large fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and halved
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Related recipes like Peach Custard Pie III
Sweet rolls, peaches, plums and preserves bake up into a buttery, brown sugar coffee cake. MORE+ LES...
In skillet, arrange peach slices over butter mixture around outer edge, overlapping slightly. Arrange plum slices in center of skillet, overlapping slightly. Top with ...