Chicken Quinoa Salad
Chicken quinoa salad with asparagus, tomatoes, and basil is a refreshing summer salad that is similar to pasta salad.
Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir quinoa until slightly toasted and water has evaporated from quinoa, 2 to 3 minutes. Add chicken broth and bring to a...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, or to taste
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 15 fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 12 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Related recipes like Chicken Quinoa Salad
Get Tyler Florence's Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Get Tyler Florence's Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce Recipe from Food Network. ... Grill the chicken satays for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, until nicely seared and cooked through. Serve the satays on a ... Chicken Satay Salad Sammies.
Old-fashioned carrot salad made with lemon Jell-O and pineapple. Grandma didn't specify the amount o...
68. A Different Carrot Raisin Salad Recipe My carrot salad has a little twist to it ... 51. Lime Gelatin Salad I Recipe This is a great recipe my mom got from my ...