Espresso, hazelnut & chocolate shortbread
These biscuits are the perfect blend of rich coffee, dark chocolate and toasted nuts. Simple to make, they're ideal if you're sharing a cuppa with friends
Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, then remove the bowl and leave to cool a little and rm up somewhat. Dip each piece of shortbread halfway in the melted chocolate,...
- Yield: makes 20
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 2 tbsp instant espresso powder
- 250g butter Butter butt-errButter is made when lactic-acid producing bacteria are added to cream and churned to make an… , softened at room temperature
- 85g caster sugar
- 225g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 75g rice flour
- 75g unblanched hazelnuts, halved
- 150g 70% dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 75g blanched hazelnuts, toasted and very roughly chopped (leave some pieces quite large)
Related recipes like Espresso, hazelnut & chocolate shortbread
Get Brad Sorenson's Beef Brochette with Taleggio and Spicy Chocolate Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Get Steamed Scampi with Artichoke and Taleggio Salad with a Verjus and Grape Dressing Recipe from Fo...
This stunning dessert will show off your skills, but uses a clever cheat when making the pastry base...
Mar 29, 2014 Cakes & baking ... Orange & chocolate drizzle tart ... Melt the drizzle ingredients together until smooth, spoon some over the tart, then return the ...
Marshmallows and strawberry laces transform into a snowman in this cute edible gift idea - a hot cho...
... transform into a snowman in this cute edible gift idea a hot chocolate kit in a jam ... top of each marshmallow stack, then draw on a face and 3 dots for buttons.
This springtime starter is a simple but effective combination of just five ingredients...
Asparagus & prosciutto bundles with goat's cheese & hazelnut dip. 0 ... Spanish tomato salad. 4.1875 .... Rump of lamb, kidneys, shallot purée & broad beans. 0.