Grilled Pancetta Crostini with Red Onion Marmalade
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Pancetta Crostini with Red Onion Marmalade recipe from Mario Batali
Directions Preheat grill or broiler. To prepare red onion marmalade: Place chopped red onions, Lambrusco, orange juice and sugar in a saucepan and place over medium high heat. Bring to a boil,...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 45 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/2 pound Pancetta, cut 1/8-inch thick by your butcher (should resemble disks)
- Red Onion Marmalade
- 2 medium red onions, chopped into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 cups Lambrusco wine, or other light bodied fruity red wine
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 slices peasant bread, 1-1/2-inches thick
Related recipes like Grilled Pancetta Crostini with Red Onion Marmalade
Get Kelsey Nixon's Pancetta, Leek and Mushroom Stuffing with Goat Cheese Recipe from Food Network...
Get Cornmeal Coated Fried Okra with Summer Tomato Relish Recipe from Food Network...
1 ear corn, roasted or grilled, kernels removed; 2 cups small tomatoes, like pear or cherry, sliced in half; 2 scallions, chopped; 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, ...
"One of my favorite quick, breakfast treats. You can make it gluten-free by using corn tortillas! To...
Cinnamon Apple Quesadillas 1 .... The Ultimate Apple Cinnamon Grilled Cheese Sandwich. French toast & cinnamon bun & grilled cheese in one! Cinnamon ...