Strawberry Vanilla Muffins with Toasted Coconut Cream Cheese ...
Greek yogurt and oat milk ensure these strawberry vanilla muffins with toasted coconut cream cheese frosting have a soft and tender texture.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Mix Greek yogurt, coconut oil, oat milk, and...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 21 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups diced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract