Eggplant, yellow squash, and zucchini meld together in this tomato-based summer stew that's easy and convenient to make in your slow cooker.
Combine diced tomatoes, eggplant, yellow squash, zucchini, water, onion, sliced mushrooms, olive oil, garlic, oregano, and salt in a 6-quart slow cooker. Cook on Low until eggplant is tender,...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 8 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 eggplant, peeled, quartered, and cut into rounds
- 2 yellow squash, halved and sliced
- 2 zucchini, cut into rounds
- 1 cup water
- 1 large onion, sliced and quartered
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms with juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- salt to taste
Related recipes like Eggplant Stew
Get Food Network Kitchen's Grilled Eggplant with String Bean and Tomato Salad Recipe from Food Netwo...
This beef stew includes red potatoes, sweet potatoes, onion, carrot, green bell pepper, and canned g...
This beef stew includes red potatoes, sweet potatoes, onion, carrot, green bell ... Mom's Hearty Beef Stew with Dumplings Recipe Tender chunks of beef ...
Get Food Network Kitchen's Grilled Hoisin Pork Chop Noodle Bowl Recipe from Food Network...
Grilled eggplant and green beans help bulk up the dish. ... In a small bowl, mix together the fish sauce, sugar, vinegar, chili garlic sauce and 1/2 cup water.
This hearty stew, flavored with oregano, cumin, and beer, will make your taste buds go into overdriv...
"I love the green chilies in this stew and the rich, flavorful sauce of this stew is wonderful! Serve over rice, or with a crusty bread, and salad for a wonderful winter ...