Spicy Tan Tan Soup (Tantanmen or Dan Dan Noodles)
Dan dan noodles, also known as tan tan soup, is a traditional Chinese soup made with pork, chile peppers, and plenty of flavor.
Heat sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat; add doubanjiang. Cook and stir shallots, garlic, and ginger until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add ground pork; cook and stir until browned, about...
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons doubanjiang (soy bean paste)
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 6 ounces ground pork
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 teaspoon tianmianjiang (sweet bean paste)
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon rayu (chile oil)
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, or to taste (optional)
- 2 cups ramen noodles, or to taste
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red Thai chile pepper, sliced
Related recipes like Spicy Tan Tan Soup (Tantanmen or Dan Dan Noodles)
Get Alton Brown's Mushroom Stroganoff with Goat Cheese Recipe from Food Network...
Get Alton Brown's Mushroom Stroganoff with Goat Cheese Recipe from Food ... 12 ounces extra wide egg noodles ... Beef Stroganoff over Buttered Noodles.
A former magazine cover star, this satisfying soup is special enough for entertaining and easy enoug...
Spring vegetable soup with basil pesto .... a recipe such as this and put it under vegetarian. today I ate a poor animal due to you. please think about what you've ...