Shearers' Mince and Potato Hot Pot
This beef and potato casserole is baked with a cheese sauce and mushrooms. It's a filling crowd pleaser!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place potato slices in a medium bowl with enough water to cover. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in ground beef, onion, tomato...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, diced
Related recipes like Shearers' Mince and Potato Hot Pot
Enjoy this great casserole made using ground beef, vegetables, cheese and French-fried potatoes that...
I used turkey burger 93% lean and sweet potato fries. After reading other reviews, I added the worsh sauce, some bacon pieces (the new "real bacon pieces" ...