How to Make Peanut Dipping Sauce
Peanut butter, coconut milk, and a few condiments make an easy Asian-inspired dipping sauce that goes perfectly with spring rolls or grilled meats and vegetables.
Place peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Whisk garlic, brown sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil into peanut butter, followed by lime juice and chile-garlic sauce. Bring coconut milk...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3/4 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha), or to taste
- 1 (5.6 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped red bell pepper, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons chopped peanuts, or to taste
Related recipes like How to Make Peanut Dipping Sauce
This old family recipe for potato soup is rich tasting, has a few simple ingredients, is very fillin...
Place the potato cubes, celery, and onion into a pressure cooker and add 4 cups of water, ... A rich, creamy potato with bacon soup you make in the slow cooker.
This Burgundy wine sauce with portobello mushrooms has plenty of flavor from beef broth and onions a...
This Burgundy wine sauce with portobello mushrooms has plenty of flavor from ... Red Wine Reduction Steak Sauce Recipe If your plans for a special dinner ...
Pork loin is roasted with dried apricots and prunes in a port wine sauce for an elegant main dish....
Pork loin is roasted with dried apricots and prunes in a port wine sauce for an elegant main dish. ... I'm a personal chef and enjoy coming here for new ideas.