Crispy fried chicken is layered with green onions and Cheddar cheese and placed in a hamburger roll creating a 'two-hands-needed' sandwich.
Season chicken with salt and pepper in a shallow bowl; generously coat with panko bread crumbs, pressing crumbs into chicken. Heat peanut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; fry chicken...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 4 thinly sliced chicken breasts, halved
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Italian-style panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls, split
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise