Warm Winter Citrus Dessert
A simple dessert--or breakfast dish--of broiled grapefruit, orange, and pineapple topped with butter and brown sugar.
Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Place the grapefruit sections, orange sections, and pineapple chunks into an 8x8-inch baking dish. Stir...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 2 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
Related recipes like Warm Winter Citrus Dessert
Get this all star, easy to follow Red Curry Marinated Shrimp recipe from Bobby Flay. ... Whisk together coconut milk, curry paste, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and oil in a large ... Then put the marinade in the skillet, reduced then added a bit of butter & flour to thicken. Put the shrimp back in to warm and served over rice.