Rosemary Chicken Breasts, Brown Butter and Balsamic Ravioli ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Rosemary Chicken Breasts, Brown Butter and Balsamic Ravioli, Warm Spinach Salad with Pancetta and Sweet Vinaigrette recipe from Rachael Ray
Directions Coat chicken in balsamic vinegar, then olive oil. Season chicken with rosemary, salt and pepper and let stand 10 minutes.Bring a large pot of water to a boil for ravioli. Salt water...
- Yield: 4 servings of each dish
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breast, 6 to 8 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, eyeball it, just enough to coat chicken lightly
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 stems rosemary, leaves stripped and chopped, about 2 tablespoons
- Salt and coarse black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, cracked away from skin with a whack against the flat of your knife
- 1 package, 12 to 16 ounces, fresh ravioli, any flavor filling
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 handfuls grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley, a couple of handfuls
- 6 slices pancetta, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, eyeball it
- 1 bunch, about 10 ounces flat-leaf spinach
- Salt and pepper
Related recipes like Rosemary Chicken Breasts, Brown Butter and Balsamic Ravioli ...
Affordable, tasty and filling, this Lesley Waters dish will become a family favourite...
Serve the rice and peas with a chicken breast and spoonfuls of tangy mango sauce. Recipe from .... I think next time I will use chicken thighs. gidget. 1st Aug ...