Chicken & chorizo jambalaya
A Cajun-inspired rice pot recipe with spicy Spanish sausage, sweet peppers and tomatoes
Stir the chicken back in with the rice, add the tomatoes and stock. Cover and simmer for 20-25 mins until the rice is tender.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 tbsp olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 2 chicken breast, chopped
- 1 onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , diced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 75g chorizo Chorizo chore-reeth-ohA coarsely textured spiced pork sausage widely used in Spanish and Mexican cooking. It is made… , sliced
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 250g long grain rice
- 400g can plum tomato
- 350ml chicken stock
Related recipes like Chicken & chorizo jambalaya
A wonderful, simple twist on your basic roasted chicken that will please your party guests and make ...
A wonderful, simple twist on your basic roasted chicken that will please your party guests and make the house smell divine! Use this as your main dish for ...