Mexican Chicken Soup
Tired of plain old Chicken Soup? Try this spunky Mexican inspired masterpiece. Adding the avocado is a must! We also add a little grated cheese and crushed tortilla chips.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lay chicken breasts onto a baking sheet and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, cool and shred or cut into...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
Related recipes like Mexican Chicken Soup
Get Gnocchi with Asian Hazelnut Pesto and Wild Mushroom Ragout Leftovers: Pesto Soup with Mushroom D...
This breakfast casserole is extra cheesy with shredded Cheddar cheese and nacho cheese soup whisked ...
This breakfast casserole is extra cheesy with shredded Cheddar cheese and ... " This quick and easy egg and sausage bake has just a hint of zest with the addition of fiesta nacho cheese soup." ..... Would substitute and use Mexican Velveeta.